Established Since 1995 As far back as I can remember I’ve always had an interest for make-up and beauty, and in my journey I came across Permanent Makeup and automatically became fascinated by the concept of this profession. In the year 1995 I became Certified and mastered the art and technique and began working independently for Beauty Spa and Doctors facilities. Working with Doctor it opened my horizon and later continued with more training with paramedical courses to help out with burn victims and women with breast cancer by recreating their breast areaola through the art of micropigmentation technique. Continuing on as the years passes I have stayed current with the newest trends and techniques to provide all my new and old clients with excellent quality work, using only state of the art equipment and pigments safety in a sterilized facility. Permanent Makeup has been an uplifting and rewarding career to me which I truly enjoy with now 24 years of experience. It it my honor to make sure you look your very best when you leave my facility.
TRAINING & LICENSES
• Department Of Health Establishment License
• Department Of Heath Tattoo Artist License
• Paramedical Camouflage Specialist
• Color corrective techniques Specialist
• Certified & trained sanitation, sterilization, infection control cross Contamination & personal protection
• Biomedical Waste Permit
• Microblading Certified
• Breast Areola Re-pigmentation Specialist
• Licensed esthetician
• Individual Eyelash Extensions
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
• Certified in micro pigmentation – December 3, 1994.
• Licensed esthetician October 31, 1999 – board of cosmetology.
• Given a diploma of achieved with honor the ability in the art and science for the profession micro pigmentation- march 15, 1996.
• Fight for life Inc. certificate for completing a course in HIV/aids prevention- march 25, 1996.
• Award: eyebrows hair by hair and highlighting February 28, 1996