Established Since 1995
As far back as I can remember I always had an interest for make-up and beauty and in my journey I came across Permanent Makeup and automatically became fascinated by the concept of this profession. In the year 1995. Soon after gaining my certificate I artistically mastered the technique and began working independently for Beauty Spa and Doctors facilities. I continued with my training with paramedical courses to expand beyond eyebrows, eyeliner and lips, to enhance and improve the life of those with special needs.
Permanent Makeup is an uplifting and rewarding career that I truly have enjoyed for the past 22 years and continue to enjoy today as I see the immediate success and benefits in my creations daily with my clients, making them look and feel their fine
TRAINING & LICENSES
• Department Of Health Establishment License
• Department Of Heath Tattoo Artist License
• Paramedical Camouflage Specialist
• Color corrective techniques Specialist
• Certified & trained sanitation, sterilization, infection control cross Contamination & personal protection
• Biomedical Waste Permit
• Microblading Certified
• Breast Areola Re-pigmentation Specialist
• Licensed esthetician
• Individual Eyelash Extensions
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
• Certified in micro pigmentation – December 3, 1994.
• Licensed esthetician October 31, 1999 – board of cosmetology.
• Given a diploma of achieved with honor the ability in the art and science for the profession micro pigmentation- march 15, 1996.
• Fight for life Inc. certificate for completing a course in HIV/aids prevention- march 25, 1996.
• Award: eyebrows hair by hair and highlighting February 28, 1996